- Each entry will be judged on its own merit, based solely on entry materials provided.
- Entries will be judged by a distinguished panel of highly qualified judges external to Vancouver Island, selected for their individual expertise.
- Decisions of the VIBE Awards judges are final.
CHBA-VI & THE JUDGING PANEL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO:
- cancel, combine, or split any category due to numerous or insufficient number of entries or at the judges’ discretion.
- withdraw a particular category if all the entries submitted do not meet the criteria or are not of a standard that recognizes excellence.
- withdraw any entries if they do not meet the criteria or are not of a standard that recognizes excellence.
- withdraw a particular entry if it does not meet the digital image submission specifications.
- request any additional information it deems necessary to confirm the information contained in any submission.
- Judges may also re-categorize any entry if, in their opinion, it has been entered in the wrong category, or if it is more appropriate in another category.