The Canadian Home Builders' Association of Vancouver Island (CHBA-VI) is pleased to invite all professional member companies involved in the residential building industry to participate in the 2022 VIBE Awards. As a professional Home Builders' Association, we promote industry best practices. We want to recognize those builders who consistently focus on quality, durability and innovative techniques. For more information on joining the CHBA-VI or questions regarding your entry please contact our office firstname.lastname@example.org
- Projects and products built, renovated, developed, created and/or marketed for the period of February 1, 2020- February 1, 2022 are eligible for the 2022 VIBE Awards.
- Older, unentered projects may be considered.
- A building permit must be in place for any pre-sale marketing.
- For categories 1 through 6, the project must be substantially completed (possession has taken place).
- Any entry in a specific category from a previous year IS NOT eligible to be entered in the same category for this year's competition; however, a new phase could be entered from the same project (i.e. If you entered Best Townhouse Development last year, Phase 2 of the same development could enter Best Townhouse Development again this year as long as additional phases have substantial differences).
- Entries must include Homeowner and/or Builder permission forms (see specific categories).